SWDS is dedicated to the ongoing success of our dealer community and its customers.
That’s why we established our training and management-consulting department as a pillar of our dealer client’s success. We know that ongoing training and consulting plays a critical role in preparing dealership professionals for the competitive challenges of the automobile industry and to elevate the profitability of a dealership.
We have provided our dealer clients with consultative selling, ongoing dealer monitoring and review, and interactive management and compliance training, all of which produce an increase in dealership income and customer service improvement. Our national training program is built with a solid foundation of up to date industry knowledge from our team of national training consultants, all of whom have extensive retail management experience. At SWDS, we view training and consulting as an art and a science.
If interested in one of SWDS’ custom training or consultative programs, please register here.
What is great about this program is the actual process and order of the steps."
- Palm Springs Infiniti
Training program include:
- Comprehensive 5 Day F&I Training
- 1,2, and 3 Day Regional F&I Training Seminars
- In-Store Training Customized to Dealer's Specific Needs
- ACE (Automotive Compliance Education)
- AFIP (Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals)
I've been in the auto industry 9 years now and have received training across the board from corporate training to sales manger training in that time, & I can honestly say SWDS training has been by far the best I have ever received he helped me find passion again for the business & enlightened me to levels I've never experienced before."
- Elk Grove Subaru
- Extensive role play
- Continuous performance evaluations
- Ongoing comfort level established individually
- Build communication skills with customers
- Focus is on principles of selling
- Product knowledge
- Presentation techniques
- Product value building
- Menu presentations
- Objection handling
- Lender relations
- Department management
- Legal and compliance issues
It was definitely the best training I've had in a long time. Very informative. It was like a personal trainer kicking your but all day. No pain no gain"
- Cable Dahmer of Kansas City
Observation and Coaching
- Ongoing observation in the dealership
- Evaluations and recommendations
- One-on-one training on immediate concerns
- Extensive development on product presentations
- Lender & deal structure training
- Additional group training when needed
- Continuous, detailed performance tracking daily
The instructors are top notch! SWDS did an awesome job. Been in the business for 25 years, mostly in F&I and have been to a lot of training courses, this F&I course is by far the best."
- TSG Auto
Meeting with Management Team
- Quarterly focus performance review
- Review past month F&I by store, FM, SM, sales dept., “lender analysis" and “market comparison" by store, individual F&I “super gross"
- Game plan List Income opportunities
- Cover objection-handling topic
- Cover compliance topics
- Receive feedback
- Cover goals for upcoming month
In all sincerity, this has been the best training experience I've ever had in the car business. The material was real and relevant to what we do on a day to day basis at our dealer. It was delivered exceptionally well and my trainer definitely had me engaged the whole time. I want to thank everyone who was a part of it, much appreciated."
- DCH Tustin Acura
Store Development Activity
- Sales Meetings
- Communication with service manager & department
- Communication with controller, office manager and accounting office
- Review month
- Make recommendations
- Receive feedback
- Set group goals/focus
- Set training agenda
- Review Reinsurance Performance